Our best-selling Crawford Glider has been re imagined to fit more than one with its extra wide seat – perfect for nursing twins or cuddling up with your toddler. This glider offers a modern take on traditional slipcover style and brings nursery comfort to a new level with its plush pillow-back design, added lumbar pillow, and 30” wide seat. Its smooth, back-and-forth gliding motion helps you rock your baby to sleep with ease, while the convenient swivel creates an inviting repose for both you and your baby.
Dimensions: 34.75" L x 39" W x 37.5" H
- GREENGUARD GOLD CERTIFIED: This product has been tested for over 10,000 chemical emissions and VOCs, undergoing rigorous scientific testing to meet some of the world's most stringent chemical emissions requirements. It contributes to cleaner indoor air to ensure the health and safety of your family and home.
- WATER REPELLENT & STAIN RESISTANT FABRIC: Sit back and relax knowing our performance fabric will help keep your glider safe from spills and stains.
- ECO-PERFORMANCE FABRIC: You can feel good about making a more sustainable choice. At least 30 recycled plastic bottles were used in the making of this soft and durable eco-performance fabric utilizing LiveSmart performance fabric + 30% REPREVE® recycled yarn.
- SPACIOUS SEAT: Extra wide 30” seat for superior comfort and roomy enough for nursing twins or cuddling up with your toddler.
- DESIGNED FOR COMFORT: Lay back and relax in this plush and cozy seat, complete with an added lumbar pillow for extra comfort. Whether you are feeding baby or rocking baby to sleep, our metal base allows for a smooth and gentle 360 degree swivel motion as well as forward and backward gliding.
- BREATHE EASY: Foam used in the seat meets all CA TB117-2013 flammability requirements and is CertiPUR-US® certified, certifying the foam is made without PBDE or Tris flame retardants, heavy metals, formaldehyde, CFCs and phthalates regulated by the CPSC.
- FSC® CERTIFIED WOOD: Wood used in the frame of this product comes from well-managed, FSC®-certified forests. The FSC® label means that wood has been harvested to benefit communities, wildlife, and the environment.
- EASY SET UP: Only a few steps required.