Baby's & Kid's 1st loves the Flex 120 Booster seat because:
- It's made in Italy!
- Tons of adjustments to ensure a perfect fit to your growing child.
- It doesn't have armrests, so it can fit in narrow spaces that other boosters cannot.
- Can be secured to the vehicle with rigid latch anchors.
- It reclines on the go for naps.
- It always has the high back, promoting a safer ride!
- The seat folds unto itself when out of the car for easy storage or travel.
- The Wonder Grey fashion is stain, odor, and moisture resistant!.
The Viaggio Flex 120 has the unique capability to fully accommodate a child’s growth with it’s 4D Total Adjust Technology. This means the booster can be adjusted in four different locations: 1) the headrest can adjust to five different positions vertically, 2) the upper backrest adjusts three positions vertically, 3) the side wings can expand out three positions, 4) the seat can recline five positions. These adjustments can be made independently from each other, allowing for a truly original experience in comfort.
Security and Safety - Rigid Latch, Aluminum Backrest
Securing the Viaggio Flex 120 to the car is made easier with the integrated rigid Latch, equipped with a blind lock attaching system. An aluminum-reinforced backrest ensures safety and protection against whiplash in the case of a front-end accident and additional protection in the event of a rear-end collision. EPS throughout the side wings and headrest also serves to absorb energy during a crash.
Practical, it Folds onto Itself
The backrest of the Viaggio Flex 120 can fold down onto itself when not in use, even while attached via rigid Latch. Transporting and storing the seat is also made easier because of the folding capability, making the booster one of the most practical around.
- For use with children who are 40 to 120 pounds, Up to 63"
- 4D Total Adjust Technology
- Rigid Latch
- Comfort Recline
- Can be Folded
- All Side Impact Protection
- Aluminum Reinforced Backrest
- Made in Italy