Oobr is a high back booster seat that’s both Oobr safe and Oobr cool. Engineered to protect, it revolutionizes booster seating with advanced safety features, including a high-impact copolymer frame, an energy-absorbing EPP foam reinforced headrest and a steel base sub-structure with integrated rigid-LATCH connectors for enhanced seat stability. Rated a ‘Best Bet’ by the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety 10+ years in a row, Oobr offers the comfort and flexibility to grow, with a fully removable reclining seat back. Plus, its narrow design makes it easy to ride 3-across.
All Oobr models are free of brominated and chlorinated flame retardants, while the mammoth and railroad models are free of any added flame retardants. Oobr is proudly designed, engineered, and made in Canada.Child height/weight & Age - Full Back Mode
38-57 in., 33-100 lbs., 4+ years
Child height/weight & Age - Full Back Mode
40-57 in., 40-100 lbs., 4+ years
Collisions happen from all angles. Oobr's exclusive Elemental Safety System was engineered with front, rear and side impact protection in mind. Comprised of five structural safety elements, the Elemental Safety System systematically secures and protects your child.
Improves belt positioning on your child's hips and shoulders (shown in red).
Energy-Absorbing Foam Layer
Absorbs energy in a side impact collision resulting in less force transferred directly to your child.
Structural Headrest with Deep Side Wings
Connects to the magnesium frame using steel rods to reduce twisting movements and improve head protection in a collision.
Magnesium Back Frame
Better contains the torso during a side impact collision and protects against vehicle intrusion.
Rigid LATCH System
Locks the booster seat into place using your vehicle's LATCH anchorage system to provide additional booster seat stability in a collision.
Oobr Safety Highlights
- Raises your child 4 in. to improve in-vehicle shoulder belt fit
- Better positions the seat belt on the child's hips to improve safety
- Locks into place to provide additional booster seat stability in a collision
- Confirms that latches are locked with an audible "click"
- Provides a secure connection even when booster seat is not occupied
- Meets all Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards and Canadian Motor Vehicle Safety Standards
- Rated a "Best-Bet" for six consecutive years by the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety